Friday, October 17, 2008

50 Years

I am headed to San Antonio right after work today for the weekend to celebrate my grandparents 50th anniversary! Tonight we are going to the horse races at Retama Park - wish me luck!!! Then tommorrow we will be up bright and early to set up for the party. It is at my mom's cousins house outside the city. It is a beautiful home perfect for an outdoor soiree! We are going to make the centerpieces and get everything set up all day and then guests will arrive at 6:00. We invited everyone in the family and it will be Fabulous!!!! I am most excited about the champagne fountain and the slide show of pictures of my grandparents over the years. I do have to give a toast and am soooo nervous. I have not written anything yet...I guess I better get started on that.

Today I got a wrap-a-latte from It's a Wrap. We sell them in the store that I manage and I had just never gotten one. I guess all the pumpkin spice lattes lately finally motivated me to grab one for myself! This is the exact pettern I got - it is not my favorite, I really love the one that is green and white zebra with a pink monogram, but we did not have that one with an L on it, so I thought this one was really cute too!
Everyone have a great day!!

1 comment:

Preppy Pettit said...

Cute! Have so much fun. Drive safely!